Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Website Update

If you've been keeping up with the evolution of my web site, you'll notice that it has gone from a one page place holder to a real site with pages. Not that there is complete content yet, not by far. However, it is an improvement. Already, the new pages placed on the site have been completely overhauled and expanded by twice the size. The makeover should be ready for publishing in approximately ten days.

I am extremely excited about being able to offer my material on the web and hope you will enjoy it. During the web site makeover, I decided to separate my children and teen works from the rest of my repertoire. The second site is still in the bare bones stages and will take a little more time to complete. However, before the end of the month I promise to have significant reading available on both sites. The web addresses are listed below.

CT

www.ctmartinauthor.com

www.ctmartinauthor.net

No comments:

Post a Comment